BARBRI Extended US Bar Prep Course
24th April 2023 (10-month)/ 4th Sept 2023 (6-month)
22nd June 2023 (10-month)/ 28th Sept 2023 (6-month)
BARBRI Extended US Bar Prep Course Program Structure
6 Month, Online Home Study Programme
- Designed for non-US law graduates who can commit to studying 30 hours per week over a 6 month period.
- The course starts on 1st September for those taking the Bar exam in February, or on 1st February for those taking the Bar exam in July. The first month of the course consists of 90 hours of a pre-course: Foundations in US Law. This is followed by the Bar Review lecture course over the following five months until the exam
The 10 Month, Online Home Study Programme
- Designed for non-US law graduates who are working professionals, this is a truly part-time course option.
- Designed for those who require flexibility and will require no more than 15 hours of study per week
- The course starts the first week in September for those taking the Bar exam the following July and the first week in April for those taking the Bar Exam the following February.
BARBRI International offers one free additional course for those who are unsuccessful on the Bar exam, or who were not able to sit the Bar exam as intended. This free course must be the next consecutive course.