Join our team
We’re always looking for the ideal new candidates.
(IT) System Manager
Asia Bar Review is seeking a creative and visionary individual as our (IT) system manager to oversee product development. (IT) system manager will continuously assess and synthesize customer needs, other market demands and organizational goals and priorities to make continuous adjustments to the product roadmap. The (IT) system manager will also play a key role in coordinating across the organization, including sales, marketing, and support.
- Candidates will also play a key role in coordinating across the organization, including sales, marketing, and support.
- Candidate will be familiar with wordpress, newsletter system and LMS system.
- Candidate should have the ability to troubleshoot complex problems in a timely manner.
- Contribute to QA process improvement.
Required Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- Candidate will have a background or passion in LMS systems and solid experience in a product management function. You are passionate about creating products that impact learning delivery and making a positive difference for our clients.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations involved in onboarding students and administering Asia Bar Review courses. The Operations Coordinator will be a key member of the Operations Team and establish a very close working relationship with the Sales and Learning Teams to deliver excellent customer service and course delivery and to support revenue growth.
- To rapidly resolve student issues and enquiries received directly or through shared inboxes, respond proactively and positively in all interactions with customers.
- To undertake the onboarding processes for new students onto our courses, including enrolment, invoicing and course material dispatch.
- To be responsible for the payment of course fees and work to ensure outstanding course fees are duly processed, and instalment payments are processed on schedule.
- Ensure that data input and upload to dropbox are complete and accurate in a timely fashion and take part in data cleansing when required.
- Assist students with any queries and issues.
Required Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- Detailed-oriented and able to communicate key messages to our customer.
- Excellent written skills.
- Problem-solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
Tutor and senior tutor
We are now recruiting tutors and senior tutors to join us on our exciting journey.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about education, who believe that the student experience and passing the exams should be second to none.
- Assist with training materials.
- Assist with lecture outlines.
Required Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
You will be a law student, law graduate or qualified lawyer with proven successful academic records.
Asia Bar Review is searching for successful sales characteristics: hunger, motivation & personality within a self-starter to lead our sales development cycle in a fast-moving high-growth Legal Training environment. With market knowledge you will stand out but it’s not crucial, we’re a training company so we can show you the way.
Build relationships via email to generate qualified appointments, manage leads and a pipeline.
Identify, qualify, nurture, and follow up on opportunities.
Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the organisation.
- Develop significant and trusted relationships with influencers, faculty members, career officers, student association members and Bar association officers with a focus on exploring, developing new opportunities and organise career events.
Required Experiences, Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent command of English writing skills.
The ideal individual edits work for spelling and grammar presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
A motivated individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skillfully.
Required Knowledge/ Experiences and Skills:
“People who have no time to study for the Bar Pass the Bar with ABR”
Chi Cue Stephanie Chan, Esq., Founder of Asia Bar Review
If you don’t see something that seems like a fit today, please upload your resume below. We’re always growing. And we’re always looking.
- Part time
- Full time
- Summer internship