- 1 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 0 week duration
Our one week intensive Penn Law Summer program is taught by renowned faculty from Penn Law and Wharton on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania. During this one-week certificate program, you will gain an understanding of the U.S. legal system, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, negotiations, US corporate law and deals. This dynamic program will include small group and case study work.
What will set you apart
- World-renowned faculty will help you unravel complex global cross-border transactions.
- Top U. S. transactional attorneys will provide negotiation perspective to help you increase your client service.
- Attorneys and senior executives from all over the world will be accessible so you can expand your professional network.
- Through a blend of interactive lectures and hands-on experience, including workshops and site visits, you'll increase your understanding of U.S. corporate law.
- Identify and distinguish the legal and compliance risks for an organization or sector.
- Ability to understand and appreciate the importance of Corporate Governance.
Q. What does the tuition fee include?
A: The program fee for the U.S. Business Law Summer Certificate Program is $2,750 and includes all course materials. Transportation, housing and meals are not included in the program fee. However we will send our clients student rate housing after successful admission.
Q. How does the admission process work?
A. Admission will be granted on a rolling basis, but we encourage everyone interested to apply as early as possible as there are a limited number of spots available in the program. Once admitted, a non-refundable $500 deposit will be required within two weeks of acceptance.
Q. What are the benefits of enrolling in Penn Law Summer Program?
A. During this one-week certificate program, you will gain an understanding of how U.S. business works, starting with a short introduction to the U.S. legal system. You will also gain access to the global Penn community upon graduation.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings